Just like the game ! Just like the game !

You're so stupid...

You called luigi's castle calamity a peice of crap because it was about mario and luigi and they are so gay... how can you say that when you made this?

You should take your own advice, never make flash again, and get laid. And if by some miracle you did, I would like to know how much you paid him....You're such a hypocritical child....

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

The sad part is, some people would realy do this..

Aren't people so stupid? :D

Nintendo Story ep 4 Nintendo Story ep 4

A little short, but still a nice piece of work.

Sometimes, I still can't believe Kirby is a guy.

Definately your best work yet, keep it up!

Gustavos responds:

He sounds like a girl? Damn. I was trying to make myself sound 3 years old, not female.

Thank you!

Dad 'n Me: Beginnings Dad 'n Me: Beginnings

Now we all know.

Sorry I haven't commented anything for a while but whenever I would try to, the comment would never load, it was wierd. But all is well now, great job on the flash.

Thanks!

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

I literaly laughed out loud at the ending

That was gold.

Nintendo Story ep 3 Nintendo Story ep 3

This was fun, and relevant.

There were a few sound errors, but it was still enjoyable. Most game flash series usually have nothing to do with the video game characters, and almost always have mario or sonic using dragonball z powers or effects. This, however, wasn't like that, it made sense and was related to the characters. That's why it's better than anyone else's ideas of a mario flash.

Gustavos responds:

I tried my best to not make anybody seem "overpowered", but rather just better than how you see them in the games. Some of my ideas would of made the fight seem like a non-sprited version of Super Mario Bros. Z, and I didn't want this concept to be a ripoff.

Thanks for reveiwing, Darkblue.

Sprite Boom De Yada Sprite Boom De Yada

Heh, I remember that song.

Good job, that made me laugh. Sorry for being 20 days late, but i've been stuffed with schoolwork, and have a happy upcoming thanksgiving. (Speaking of being stuffed.)

captaindrbob responds:

lol

RandomMarioTime8 RandomMarioTime8

Family guy, it never gets old.

Sorry i was busy myself, this reminds me of the mario guy series you made...
That takes me back. Good job can't wait for the next.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

I knew it before anyone else.

I told people that Jeff and Hal were going to appear!

Anyways, this was pretty long, but all worth it. Try not to take so long next time, ok?

Super Lag Bros. Brawl!!! Super Lag Bros. Brawl!!!

oh so very true

it seems that it's rare to actually finish a match on this game good job.